10/28/2013

At what stage of leadership development am I?

Reflecting on Session 1...

Time to Reflect on Who God has made me; these are the areas I have had little or no control over (Providential Beginnings)...

  1. How is God’s providence evident in my personal history?
  2. How has this made me different and special?
  3. What might this point to in regard to my potential and purpose?
Time to Reflect on the next 2 stages: Character Formation, Service and Application...
  1. Where in my life have I focused on doing before being?
  2. What negative patterns have resulted from that?
  3. How can I reverse those patterns and allow God to shape WHO I AM?
  4. What is God’s view of maturity?
  5. Am I willing to go that far?
  6. What phase am I in?
  7. What is hindering my growth right now?
  8. What do I have to do to get to the next step?
These questions are quite personal but maybe there are some ideas that could be shared with others here. Think about some general concepts that you learned from our discussion but be sure to take time to really answer these questions for yourself. 

I have updated the link to the session recording (Dec). Click the link, install the web browser plugin (if needed) and you can view the session without downloading to your computer: session1.wrf

No comments: